Available on Tom Tom’s 827x in cab terminal or Android devices you already have Calidius electronic proof of delivery (ePod) helps companies to achieve faster, more efficient deliveries with significantly less paperwork and reduced manual data entry to save your company time and money to concentrate on what matters to you and your customers
Monitor Deliveries in real time
Calidius ePod automatically communicates between the driver’s device and your transport team, keeping them up to date with the latest situation without distracting the driver. With real-time debrief, customer queries can be answered rapidly, ensuring high levels of service and allowing you to improve cash-flow by enabling earlier billing against confirmed deliveries.
Cut costs, reduce paper and duplication
Using ePod can drastically reduce the amount of money you spend on printing and document storage. Manual data entry becomes largely unnecessary, allowing you to free up resources for proactive customer service and management. With an electronic record of every delivery, it’s also easier to manage claims for missing and damaged deliveries quickly and efficiently.
Drive customer service improvement
ePod supports proactive issue management and resolution. Delivery documents can be automatically emailed to your customer once a delivery is complete, helping to reduce the number of customer queries. Meanwhile, staff can monitor any schedule changes via the browsed based ePod enquiry screen and alert customers when necessary.
Electronic proof of delivery: key features
- Real-time delivery/collection confirmation
- Secure logon
- ETA and departure times
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Configurable daily vehicle checks and photo capture
- Class-leading satellite navigation
- Multi-use mobile device – allows download of additional applications
ePOD integrates with the Tom Tom Webfleet to support every aspect of your logistics operations. In addition CALIDUS ePOD can also integrate with other ERP, TMS and WMS systems. CALIDUS ePod can be provided on an on premise basis or as a hosted service.
Benefits of ePod
- Increase cash-flow
- Real time debrief enables earlier billing against confirmed deliveries
- Reduce delivery disputes
- Improve route and schedule adherence
- Greater visibility of operation
- Reduce duplication and manual data entry
- Proactive issue management and resolution
- Printing costs and document storage
- No missing delivery paperwork means faster invoicing
- Claims for damaged items (photo evidence)
- Missing items (barcode scanning)
- Integrated with existing systems
Contact Jets GPS today to see how ePod can revolutionise the way you work.